Study rooms require a reservation. WPL cardholders can reserve a study room online and up to one week in advance. Same day reservations are available to everyone in person.
Study rooms are available for single users or small groups of two to ten people.
To reserve a study room:.
• Reserve in person at the Reference Desk (2nd Floor) or Tween Center Desk (Lower Level)
• Reserve by phone: 630-868-7520 (2nd Floor) or 630-868-7540 (Lower Level)
• Reserve online with a WPL card
To use a study room:.
• Pick up a keycard (and leave an ID) for the room at the Reference Desk or Tween Center Desk
• If you need more time in the study room, ask for an extension at the desk before your time is up
• When you're ready to leave, return the keycard and pick up your ID
See the Study Room Policy