- Click the Send Files to 3D Print button above to access the submission form
- Fill out the form and attach a file to print
- Tech Center staff will verify the print and work with you to edit problem areas
- You will receive an email when the print is ready for pickup, usually in about 7 days.
- There is a charge of $1/file + 10¢/gram
- Maximum size: 10”(W) x 6”(D) x 6.7”(H) or 254mm (W) x 154mm (D) x 170mm (H)
- File types accepted: stl, obj, 3ds, 3mf, amf
- Colors available: (choose one) White, Black, Red, Blue, Green, Orange, Yellow, Pink, Purple, Gold, Silver, Translucent or no preference.
- Default slicer settings: Layer height = .2mm / Number perimeter = 2 / Infill density = 50%
- Cost: $1/file + 10¢/gram
App available. Over 3,000 video courses to learn business, marketing, design, photography, and technology skills. Software instruction includes beginner to advanced courses on Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, and much more.
Windows 10 app used to view, create, and personalize 3D objects
Free, education focused, 3D modeling tool. Great for students and teachers
Free web-based 3D design software. Create an account to save your work, and take advantage of the tutorials
Downloadable 3D modeling software, with a focus on sculpting