Assistance for Low Vision
- Low Vision Computer in the Tech Center
- CCTV magnifies materials by 50X in the Tech Center
- Magnifiers available for checkout from the Tech Center Desk
- Magnifying glasses available at the Reference Desk and Tech Center Desk
- eBooks from OverDrive and Axis360 have zoom features for easier reading
- Listen to audiobooks from OverDrive and Axis360
- Listen to newspaper and magazine articles from PressReader
- Large print collection
- CD audiobooks and playaways available for checkout
Assistance for Deaf or Hearing Impaired
- Ask for hearing-assistance devices at our in-person programs
- Closed captioning available during Zoom programming.
The library delivers materials monthly to Wheaton Public Library cardholders who are unable to visit the library on a temporary or permanent basis due to injury or illness. Learn more about this service.