The library offers free Notary Public services. Appointments are not required, but contacting the library to verify availability of a Notary is recommended.
- Please bring current, unexpired government-issued photo ID with a signature.
- Do not sign the document(s) beforehand. You must sign them in the presence of a Notary.
- If your document(s) require a witness, please provide your own. The library cannot provide witnesses nor can witnesses be solicited from patrons using the library.
- Notarize government I-9/Employment Eligibility Verification forms
- Notarize deeds, mortgages, or refinancing documents
- Certify copies of documents or signatures
- Provide legal advice pertaining to notarizing documents