College is now the 2nd largest purchase families make after investing in their home. Applying and getting into right-fit colleges has become ever-more difficult after the pandemic and test optional landscape.
Come learn from a subject matter expert, Heidi King, who speaks nationwide on the college process about the current college admission, application and acceptance landscape that will greatly enhance your understanding of the college process, reduce anxiety and position your child for success.
Find out how to build a right-fit college list, get a behind-the-scenes view of how financial aid really works, introduce the new 2023 FAFSA updates and be empowered with actionable strategies and tips for working with your teenager on an exciting but sometimes stressful process.
Will cover timely topics such as:
- Debut of the new online only SAT coming in 2023
- How "test optional" admissions in evolving
- Do test scores show college readiness
- New 2023 FAFSA removes multiple children in college discount
- Strategic college planning strategies to consider