WPL can borrow multiple copies of a title to support your book club. We ask that you designate a member of the group with a WPL card to be the library's contact. All book requests will be made using the designated contact's WPL card. Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill out the Book Club Request Form to request copies for your club.
- Requests should be submitted at least 10 days before the titles are needed, but sooner is better.
- We will borrow up to 10 copies of the same title.
- Books published at least two years ago or earlier are the easiest to acquire.
- We cannot borrow any book published within the last 6 months.
- We cannot borrow books on hold at other libraries.
Checking Out Books
- The designated contact will receive an email notification when copies are ready for checkout.
- The books will be on the self-serve holdshelf under the contact's name and should be checked out using the contact's WPL card.
- The designated contact is responsible for ensuring that all copies are returned on time and for any lost or damaged copies.