Are you a local author?
Seeking Local Authors!
WPL is holding its 2nd annual Local Author Fest on Saturday, April 18. Local authors from Wheaton and surrounding communities are invited to apply to have a table in the library where they may sell and promote their books and connect with their readers.
Local Author Application
The library will do its best to accommodate all applicants, however, due to space limitations, not all applications may be accepted.
Contact Community Engagement with questions: 630-868-7526 or email@example.com
• Submit an application online by Thursday, February 6, 2020
• Authors will be notified by Friday, February 21
• Event opens to the public Saturday, April 18 at 1:00 p.m.
Guidelines for Authors:
• Must be available Saturday, April 18 from 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
• May sell books
• Must have own method of accepting payments
Donate to WPL's Local Author Collection
All local authors are invited to donate a copy of their books to be added to the library’s collection. Books will be cataloged and added to the Local Author Shelf for all to enjoy.