Study rooms are available for single users or small groups of two to ten people.
To reserve a study room:.
• Reserve in person at the Reference Desk (2nd Floor) or Tween Center Desk (Lower Level)
• Reserve by phone: 630-868-7520 (2nd Floor) or 630-868-7540 (Lower Level)
• Reserve online with a WPL card
To use a study room:.
• Pick up a keycard (and leave an ID) for the room at the Reference Desk or Tween Center Desk
• Log in to the tablet in the room to keep your reservation
• When you're ready to leave, tap End Session on the tablet, return the keycard and pick up your ID
See the Study Room Policy